Blood Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Raiders

A roleplay where Rival Gangs face it off to become the "tuffest" gang in town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cesars appears...italian gangsta?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cesar

Cesars appears...italian gangsta? Empty
PostSubject: Cesars appears...italian gangsta?   Cesars appears...italian gangsta? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Cesar walked through the hallways with his usual laidback attitude, he had just transferred over from his school in Italy 3 week ago but finally decided to come to school to mess around. "Man...i hope its sumthin' cool ta do at this skool." He walked into the classroom and sat down leanning back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificed Angel Lullaby

Sacrificed Angel Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Cesars appears...italian gangsta?   Cesars appears...italian gangsta? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Anna noticed someone walk into the class room. Class wouldn't begin until 15 minutes. She eyed him , seeing if he was a threat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottensouls.forumaerks.com
Cesar

PostSubject: Re: Cesars appears...italian gangsta?   Cesars appears...italian gangsta? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:48 am

Cesar look toward Anna and saw how she was eyeing him. "By tha way ya eyein' me i can tell ya in a gang rite?" He had plenty of experience in spotting gang members since he was one in italy since he was 11 years old. "What'cha doin trying to tell if i'mma threat ta ya or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesars appears...italian gangsta?   Cesars appears...italian gangsta? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesars appears...italian gangsta?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Raiders :: Roleplay :: School-
Jump to: