Blood Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Raiders

A roleplay where Rival Gangs face it off to become the "tuffest" gang in town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna "Buttferfly" Cervantes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sacrificed Angel Lullaby

Sacrificed Angel Lullaby

Anna "Buttferfly" Cervantes Empty
PostSubject: Anna "Buttferfly" Cervantes   Anna "Buttferfly" Cervantes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Name: Anna
Last name: Cervantes
Birthday: Oct. 31st
Weapon: concealed gun and katana
Criminal record: Wanted for 1st and 2nd degree murders, theft, destruction of personal and public property, drug dealing, underage intoxicatin.
Specialties: Pickpocketing, gambling, murder
Attitude: Very quiet and demanding by nature; often consisdered a cold-hearted btich; also the type of girl to get what she wants by any means.
Bio: Anna "Buttferfly" Cervantes Annabutterflycofferymc3
She was born to mother was was raped by a man while she was on holiday in Greece. Her mother grudgingly had her and raised her in poverty for about 10 years, while Anna wathced in silence as her mother brought home man after man. She developed a habit of pickpocketing at the age to get what she needed. By 5th grade, she had already started smoking.

After that things got worse. Her mother confessed while in an intaxicated state that she had never wanted Anna in the first place. Now, Anna had developed an anger problem, so when she heard this, she took a steak know and slit her mother's throat. That night, as her mother's blood was shed, she made a vow that she would survive on her own.

She found out her father's name and took on his last name, Cervantes. She learned as much of her Greek heritage as she could, but her moods were constantlty changing, thus locals dubbing her "Butterfly". She grew to cherish the nickname, making it infamous with getting into drug dealing, murder and drinking.

She started her oen gang, and treats them like family.
Appearance:
Quote: "Its simple physics my friend... You live to kill to make it another day. That's what I do. I survive... but I get what I want in the process."
Gang: Nox Luminae (Dark Light)
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottensouls.forumaerks.com

Anna "Buttferfly" Cervantes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Raiders :: Basic Info :: Bios-
Jump to: